Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

The Crewe Arms Made My Stay Worthwhile.

If you're ever in Crewe, please visit this hotel!



From the outside, it looks and sounds like an old English man's pub...
On the inside it's a warm welcome, nice and cosy with a Country House feel.

The food was delish and included menu items such as parma ham rolled apricot stuffed chicken, steak and ale pie and desserts were chocolate fudge cake and sticky toffee pudding to name some of the delights on offer which were served to us by some wonderfully friendly staff Marcine and Adam (thank you for looking after me!)

The room was spacious an airy and the bed was high, not to soft and comfy and had a desk / dressing table area I could work on which was handy. And most of all it was wonderfully CLEAN!!


It was a pleasure staying at the Crewe Arms Hotel (*) and would recommend anyone who passes by and needs a place to rest their head that the team here are lovely and will make you feel like you're at home.

A BIG THANK YOU to Rachel, Lee & anyone I might have forgotten to mentioned to went out of their way to look after me and if I'm ever overnight in Crewe again, I know exactly where to stay!! :-)


Sunshine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment