Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Birthday Edit - What will the Genie Bring Me? #Wishlist

So with the Birthday coming up, what better time than to post my first Wish List?!?
 (Here comes the fun and randomly eclectic part!) :-D

I have never been run of the mill, or followed the crowd when it comes to anything in life and as you guys know it's the little things that count...so first off I wanted to be back to full health for my Birthday and spirits willing I'm am returning to just that, along with getting LONG OVERDUE together with family and friends this weekend, with fun, food, dancing and quite a bit of my fav tipple (Champs), the thought alone is GETTING ME SO EXCITED!!!!



 So a flight to somewhere hot, tickets to see Earth, Wind & Fire (still one of my favourite all time bands), a trip to Rye Wax as I've not been scouring for music in AGES! Some new Designer Sunnies (you can never have enough!), a bigger hand luggage case (one of those checklist things, which I've still to check off!) and some marraccas (I told you, I'm random & best to include things I want and still yet to buy myself!) are top of my list...other favourites include vouchers to go towards spa treatments and some time out!



The weather is predicted to be the hottest in the UK so far this year, which is another thing that will make me smile.

Do you have anything fun planned this weekend? 

Have a great weekend, whatever you plan to do! 


 Sunshine Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment