Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

We Have Arrived Into Our Time... #PISCES

For those of you who are unaware, not only have we all entered the Year of the Goat / Sheep last month, we have also recently entered into the sign of the Piscean...

#Pisceslove
I am quite true to my sign in some respects, except for being a completely helpless dreamer...I'm a lot more focused towards my goals and take pride in helping others achieve theirs too.

#Makedreamsreality

After spending the past week horrendously ill (always remember: HEALTH IS OUR WEALTH!), being set back a week with my Insanity Max:30 training - which I was 2 weeks off from finishing, might I add(!) - more annoyed than anything...can you tell? ;-)
But like a Caterpillar, I'm currently in a chrysalis, awaiting my wings to form so I can fly.

I am now looking forward to starting next weekend as I always do...for my Birthday to go off with a funtastic, musically related BANG!! I'm looking foward to catching up with family and friends and seeing old faces, along with meeting new ones - BRING...IT...ON.

#Empoweringothers

For those that know me, my Birthday has never been a day, but merely the month of March and long may it continue that way!! :-D
I have some real treats in store next month, which I'll post along the way as they happen and one personally for me is a particular GEM...like LEGENDARY...hehe!

I'm lucky to be currently surrounded by some magical people in my life (y'all know who you are), they are worldwide and keep in touch by the power of whatsapp.

Together we empower each other, along with encouraging others around us & keep striving to make the world around us happier place!!


Are you a fellow Piscean who will be celebrating and what are you planning to do?



Sunshine xx




2 comments:

  1. Love the Pisces pic! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Lottie x
    http://shopperlottie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lottie and loving yours too! x

    ReplyDelete