Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Deep Into Soul - What a 4th Birthday Night to Remember!

So this time 2 weeks ago, I was getting excited to go to the Deep Into Soul event  on Valentine's day evening... finally the time had arrived.
I donned my sparkly trousers on and made my way to the Prince of Wales, Brixton, London.


https://www.facebook.com/DeepIntoSoul?fref=ts

Luckily there was no queue on arrival (*) and a nice touch were the small white organza pouches with pink chocolate heart and a Deep Into Soul coin inside - I'm a sucker for attention to detail!

On making my way into the main room on the first floor, the main room was already pumping, as I could just about get inside - surely a good sign! 
Instead, made my way up to the Terrace area to have a nosey around what was happening upstairs.

The Terrace was decorated in theme with the day, which was cute and also filled with an array of beautiful people (as always!). 
I noticed the new addition of a cocktail bar which people were queuing up to try the rum punch (a firm favourite) and other yummy cocktails on display.

Back to the night at hand, venturing back down into the main room where Rhemi music got people jumping, whooping, cheering and whistling in hysterical joy, followed by Grant Nelson and (my personal fav DJ) Spen, who both got everybody's disco shoes dancing from the tunes they were spinning and teasing the crowd with. 
The music, as always, was spot on and ranged from past, present and future house tracks, being matched perfectly with disco tunes from the 70's...my kind of musical heaven!

Dancing enthusiastically around and with me were people from every background and age group you could imagine (20's-50's+) - this is what truly makes Deep Into Soul a SPECIAL ONE OF A KIND party in London. 
The guys behind creating this vibe have managed to make their night out FEEL LIKE A HOUSE PARTY, where everyone is in tune with each other, are a welcoming crowd  (like a musical family) and loving the great tunes and vibes.

I interviewed some ladies in the toilets (as you do!) and people on the dance floor and some had travelled far and wide to attend the night, Essex, Slough, Sussex, Peterborough to name a few, which demonstrates how far people are willing to come and how good an event the Deep Into Soul nights are. 
The feedback was the same from everyone they come for the love of the music and the fantastic atmosphere.

As word continues to spread about these parties, I'm already noticing the crowd is also increasing (which is a good thing!) and I hope the Deep Into Soul family vibe continues from strength to strength!

My only thought to advise you party-goers out there is; be quick on the uptake to buy a ticket when the next event is on sale, as the parties on the Terrace in great weather is like being on holiday! 
And to the hard-working DIS crew...you might possibly need to start looking into another venue, as the Prince of Wales might be too small soon... ;-)



Sunshine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment