Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Insanity Max:30 Diary - 30 Days In and I'm Halfway There...

On starting Insanity Max;30, the comments from the few people around me I mentioned I was doing it to, some thought I was mad (nothing new there then!) and some also wanted to join the revolution too.

So here I am after completing the first 30 days, I have taken my measurements and weight and can report back the following:

I have lost 2 inches from my chest (always goes from here first, ladies you know!), waist  AND my hips. An inch has gone from each thigh too - so this makes a total overall body inch loss of 8 INCHES IN ONE MONTH?!?

Please bear in mind, I have NOT changed my eating habits in any way so am still the same weight as it's Winter. I eat well on a daily basis, but a few more carbs and love something sweet most evenings. Also can I re-iterate,  I have NOT been doing this in the high impact version, but mostly the lower and high combined. 


I can safely say that after seeing these physical changes, they have spurred me on now for the next 30 days of sheer endurance and determination - BRING IT ON!!

Do you have the power to join the Insanity Max:30 revolution too?


No comments:

Post a Comment