Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Super Skin Secret Is Revealed...



I don't know about you, but over the years I have tried many a product to keep the skin on my face in check - often buying more than one type of face cream / lotion / potion in the hope that my face would not erupt, dry-out or get too greasy in various weather conditions. But no matter how much I had spent (and believe me when it's easily run into the £££'s), I never seemed to be able to find the right product match for my skin.

It was just over 2 years ago, whilst on a social networking site I came across a product range named Peach Lily(*), great title for a product I thought and got in touch with the seller to find out more details.

On speaking with the lovely lady behind this range, I was kindly offered to try out the range and promptly the next day it arrived in the post. Excited, I opened the packaging to reveal some orange tissue paper and a booklet of instructions on how to use which product and when.

My face at that time had suffered some sun damaged and it was coming into Winter, so I had some dry areas by the side of my nose and also some pimple type blemish areas on the tops of my cheeks.
...Well after using the range for 2 days, I had already started to notice a difference. 
The dry areas had gone and the blemished areas were somehow disappearing?!?

The Peach Lily range WORKS and not only does it work, it WORKS WELL for ALL skin types and better still it's affordable.
This is down to the entire range of products being hand sourced 100% naturally from organic ingredients in Thailand. 

There have been times over the past 2 years, I have run out of the range and thought to try another brand's chemical cream in the interim...and it just made my skin worse! :-(

Now I know better and stick to this range, as it's never let me down and people always comment on how great my skin looks and what clear skin I have, the bonus of that for me is increased confidence, as bad facial skin is one of the worst things to endure!! 
I've also read feedback from ladies not having to use botox anymore due to how good the product range is and it seems a few celebs use the range too.

If you're unsure where to start with this range, I'd suggest one of the starter kits (pictured above) and if you're still unsure, please feel free to send a message or email, as you'll get a helpful reply, which will make the right choice for you.

I'm just waiting for a body range to come out and then my life is complete haha!

So the secret is out...are you going to continue suffering in silence or are you going to come out of the shade and try these brilliant products too?



Sunshine xx

2 comments:

  1. haven't actually heard of this brand but it sounds lovely
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefanie :) And the best thing about it...it actually works & is better than any brand I've ever tried (believe me I've tried ALOT!). Defo worth investing in & if you do, let me know how you get on, as you'll be estatic with the results! Jennie Xx

    ReplyDelete