Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

1 - 0 to #CURVESINBIKINIS v Conformist Society.



STOP THE PRESS - seeing this news has made my day!! :-D

I would like to say a HUGE congratulations to Ashley Graham for being the FIRST plus model to be seen in the illustrious SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!!

This is a MASSIVE milestone in the fact that it is showing a real plus-sized woman looking not only great but fit at it.

In Ashley's own words, she said, "I know my curves are sexy and I want everyone else to know that theirs are too."

"There is no reason to hide and every reason to flaunt, the world is ready for more curves in bikinis."


Which for me says it all and way to long overdue.
Personally it's not about how thin or big you are, how many lumps and bumps we have, it's how fit you are as a person, as that is what good health is about and this also has a knock on affect to your well-being as a person too.

Great work and spokesperson for the Plus-sized world Ashley & I hope more brands and advertisements worldwide take note and follow suit!!!


Sunshine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment