Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Hello and welcome!




Well allow me to introduce myself...I am the Sunshine Dancer.
Pleased to e-meet you!

My intentions are to bring you, with a bird's eye view, detailed descriptive posts on a range of lifestyle subjects on all the things I enjoy those being dancing, travel, fitness, reading, film, the arts and a foodie too!  Will be mostly covering the UK, but also worldwide whilst on my travels, including the various methods of transport I take along the way!

A positive, thoughtful and uplifting soul, with a passion for life and loves nothing more than bringing smiles into the lives of those around me. 
With all the misery going on in this world, I hope to inspire you guys with my energy and humor too! :-)

Part of my professional background has seen me organising many social events for the companies I have worked for over the years, so will be reporting back on the best events, festivals and club nights out in London and abroad.  Whether it's worth spending your money on buying a ticket and/or even leaving your house at all!!

As a recently qualified Fitness Instructor, I plan to give feedback on any future courses/classes I attend, along with health & fitness wear/trends/products.

If anyone has any questions or blog post requests, please leave a comment or email me directly, I look forward to hearing from you!


Sunshine xx



1 comment: