Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Market House + Mama's Jerk = Match Made in Heaven.

After my last visit to Market House, I had a bit of trepidation of what to expect...but I was NOT disappointed. 
On the lead up to my reservation, I had 2 calls confirming the space I had asked for and they now have voice mail, which is significant progress of last month's communication issues! :-D

I had invited family and friends to come join me for B-day eats and drinks. 

The tables were waiting ready for us this time and the staff -although rushed off their feet which is to be expected for a Friday night-were on the ball and attentive - high five to the Market House team on the great improvement, the hard work has paid off!!

Mama's Jerk have currently taken over the M H kitchen and boy was we looking forward to this!!

It didn't take long for me to decide on the Salt fish Cakes with sweet potato fries, which came with plantain and coleslaw and the seasoning on the fishcakes were perfect. 
This is soul food which is made from the heart!
 My cousins had the Jerk BBQ chicken, which came with the same sides and they commented it was delicious. 
One of the girls had the spicy bean cakes with same sides again and said she was in heaven and another had the Jerk chicken wrap and enjoyed every bite!!

You'd better be quick if you want to catch these guys, as they're at Market House until Sunday 15th March, so move it and you won't regret it!!


Sunshine xx







No comments:

Post a Comment